Whether you're a consumer, business, government agency, or educational organization, you need to read and annotate PDF documents and fill out PDF forms. You need your PDF Reader to be:
* Fast - so you're not waiting forever to read files.
* Lightweight - so it's easily deployable and doesn't exhaust system resources.
* Secure - so you don't get infected with viruses and can keep sensitive information safe.
* A Platform - so you can extend the Reader by creating your own value added capabilities for internal use or for resale.
The Foxit Reader is a small, fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and add text to PDF documents. Foxit Reader has a small footprint that starts up instantly, renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today's handheld devices. The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, editing and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader's secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
The easy-to-use Foxit Reader is uniquely feature rich, bloat free and fast. Unlike Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader is secure, customizable and easy to deploy on all Windows based systems.
- Easy-to-use review and commenting tools
* Add comments or suggestions using notes.
* Highlight, underline, or use one of many other tools to bring attention to specific text.
* Easily correct mistakes by canceling the last action with Redo & Undo feature.
- New editing tools include Typewriter, Callout, Textbox, and Measure tools
* Add your comments on your PDF document.
* Use Typewriter Tool to fill forms.
* Create comments in a callout text box.
* Measure distances and areas of objects in PDF documents.
- XFA Form Filling
XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler is used to fill forms with XFA elements, allowing you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service support
* Open an RMS-protected PDF Document.
* Improve information security, meet compliance requirements.
* Save time and money with improved business processes.
- Free spell checker for comments
* Find any spelling errors and highlight them with squiggly lines.
- Multimedia Support: Add Images, Movies, Links and file attachments to any PDF document
* Add /Edit /Play multimedia in PDF files.
* Add an image to a PDF; adjust its size, and position, change the appearance, etc...
* Attach PDF files and other types of files to a PDF document.
- Text Viewer & Text Converter
* View the whole text content of a PDF file.
* Convert a whole PDF document into a simple text file.
- Add/Edit/Modify Bookmarks
* Easily modify the bookmarks in a PDF file.
- Safe Mode Settings in Installation
* Set Safe Mode settings during initial installation.
* Streamline the work-flow by setting the option of Safe Reading Mode.
* Enhanced secure user experience.
* Enhance protection when receiving a PDF file.