Recovery for Lotus Notes repairs corrupted Lotus Notes files (.nsf).
Supported Lotus Notes versions:
8.5, 8.0, 7.0 and 6.5
The recovered data is saved into a set of DXL (Domino Extensible Language) files to be used for rebuilding Lotus Notes database. This can be done manually or using an auto-generated rebuild batch file.
New in Recovery for Lotus Notes 2.5:
* Support of Lotus Notes 7.0 and 8.0 has been added
* Supports IBM Lotus Notes 8.5, 8.0, 7.0 and 6.5
* Recovers users' documents
* Recovers metadata such as Form, Subform, Frameset, Page, View, Folder, Agent, Outline, Shared Field, Shared Action, Database Script, Image, Script Library
* Easy to use, no special user skills required
* Full install/uninstall support
Limitations in downloadable version:
Data recovered is only partly