Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
* Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
* Organize projects in one place
* Manage your finances efficiently
* Microsoft Word 2010
* Microsoft Excel 2010
* Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
* Microsoft Outlook 2010
* Microsoft OneNote 2010
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 has the tools you need to stay connected and productive — at home, the office, and on the road.
With powerful e-mail, scheduling, and task list tools in Outlook 2010 you can access virtually anywhere, you’ll always be in touch. With rich media editing and visual effects in Word 2010 and PowerPoint 2010, you’re ready to create professional-looking reports and presentations that command attention. Manage finances smoothly with the data analysis tools the pros use in Excel 2010. And with OneNote 2010, you have a place to collect notes, research from the Web, documents, and other resources to organize projects for home and work.
Features and Benefits
- Manage business and personal finances efficiently
* Ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010 help you jump right in to create a business budget or track personal expenses.
* Gain insight from your data quickly with Sparklines, Slicers, and other powerful analysis tools.
* Visualize your information with colorful 3-D charts and graphs you can create in just a few clicks.
- Organize almost any project in one simple place
* With OneNote 2010, you have a convenient spot to organize your important resources.
* Create a OneNote notebook to collect a full spectrum of materials and media: documents, text, videos, audio, Web page clippings, and more.
* Find exactly what you need with simple tagging and search functions.
* Make Internet research more efficient with Quick Filing to save information from Web pages and other resources to your notebook with just a click.
- Create dynamic presentations that command attention
* Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 using a range of media, from high-quality video to audio and photos.
* Take full creative control with easy-to-use photo-and video-editing features and dramatic visual effects.
* Easily broadcast your presentation to customers across town or across the globe.
- Express your ideas with speed and originality
* From business reports to family newsletters, Word 2010 gets you up and creating quickly with ready-to-use templates for almost any project.
* Add visual interest to your text with dramatic effects like shadow, reflection, and 3-D.
* Choose from an impressive array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages in just a few clicks.
- Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
* Outlook 2010 gives you e-mail, calendar, and task list tools that work together, helping you stay connected to your people and projects more efficiently.
* Manage e-mail from multiple accounts all in one inbox, so you never miss a message.
* Add appointments to everyone’s calendar with a click using the Group Scheduling function.
* Exchange e-mail with your team and customers even when you’re away from the office using Outlook Mobile 2010 on your smartphone
- Access, edit, and share your work online
* Office Web Apps work with Office programs to help you access and share your documents flexibly, whether you’re at home, the office or on the road.
* Save your Office files directly to the Web using Windows Live SkyDrive.
* Edit and review your reports or presentations online with Web Apps.
You need to sign in with a Windows Live ID in order to obtain a trial license key to activate your software.