Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
* Organize household information in one place
* Create standout reports, resumes, newsletters, and more
* Access, edit and share your work online
* Microsoft Word 2010
* Microsoft Excel 2010
* Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
* Microsoft OneNote 2010
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 gives you the essential tools you need to complete school and household projects efficiently.
Ready-to-use templates in Word and PowerPoint 2010 equip students to create outstanding schoolwork, with rich visual effects and media-editing features that help them express their ideas creatively. Excel 2010 gives you the spreadsheet tools the pros use to simplify working with data, from tracking expenses to creating a household budget. And there’s OneNote 2010 for household projects, a catch-all spot for organizing notes, files, and resources in one easy-to-access place.
Features and Benefits
- Stay on top of your household budget
* Build a budget and track expenses right out of the box with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
* Get insights from your data more quickly with easy-to-use analysis tools like Sparklines and Conditional Formatting.
* Visualize your budget instantly with colorful charts and graphs that are a breeze to create.
- Organize household information in one easy spot
* Create a OneNote 2010 notebook to organize resources for any project, from a home remodel to a major purchase decision.
* Collect a full spectrum of materials and media in one easy-to-access place: documents, text, videos, audio, screen clippings, and more.
* Find exactly the piece of information you need with simple tagging and search functions.
* Make Internet research more efficient with Linked Note Taking to save Web pages and other online resources to your notebook with just a click.
- Create quality reports, resumes, and newsletters
* Create professional-looking documents, from school reports to family newsletters with built-in design templates in Word 2010.
* Communicate your ideas visually with dozens of customizable SmartArt graphics.
* Make title pages and headings more dynamic with effects like glow, reflect, and shadow you can apply directly to text.
* Locate the page or section you need easily with the improved Navigation Pane.
- Design standout presentations for school
* Add eye-catching visual effects and a range of media to class presentations—from video to audio and photos—with PowerPoint 2010.
* Make slides more memorable with photo-editing features that let you crop, colorize, and add texture to your images.
* Insert and edit videos right in your presentation and add stunning creative effects with the video editor.
* Add a professional touch with broadcast-quality slide transitions.
* Share presentations with classmates online using Broadcast Slide Show.
- Access, edit, and share your work online
* Create documents and then easily upload them to the Web using Windows Live SkyDrive, and access them from most any Web browser.
* Access your documents even when you’re away from home with Office Web Apps.
* Edit your report, newsletter, or presentation online with Office Web Apps that give you the Office experience you expect.
You need to sign in with a Windows Live ID in order to obtain a trial license key to activate your software.