RiskyProject is project risk management software. Project managers can use RiskyProject for planning, scheduling, quantitative risk analysis, and performance measurement of project with multiple risks and uncertainties.
RiskyProject allows the manager to predict the course of the project better: determine how risks and uncertainties will affect the project schedule. RiskyProject determines what is most important: project duration, cost, and finish time with and without risks, crucial tasks, critical risks, and project success rate. With RiskyProject you can manage to course of your project better: track project performance and risk together, analyze effect of your mitigation efforts. It can help increase the chance that project will be on time and on budget.
RiskyProject includes clear defined workflow of steps:
1. Create project schedule or import it from Microsoft Project, Primavera, or other project management applications.
2. Create a risk list and assign risks to tasks and resources
3. Perform quantitative analysis using our patent pending Event Chain Methodology
4. Analyze results: compare main project parameters with and without risks, identify crucial tasks, critical risks, project success rate, calculate chance that project will be completed on time and within a budget.
5. Track project performance with risks and uncertainties.
6. Perform decision analysis: select project alternative based on cost and duration.
7. Export results or analysis to other project management software, including Microsoft Project and Primavera.
RiskyProject is a vital component of project management process within an organization. RiskyProject can be useful for project managers in many industries, including information technology, engineering and construction, manufacturing, petroleum and mining, and many others.