The Site Journal for Windows is intended to help site-supervising architects, engineers, and construction companies document site inspections. All important data, events and associated site photos are conveniently processed and managed with this slim and fast program.
This program enables site-supervising architects, engineers, owners, and building contractors to record their site inspections in a simple and easily readable manner.
In addition to multiple input modes, it stands out because of the following features: fast and convenient navigation between the individual daily reports. Input of the persons and companies involved in the construction project and access to this data within the program structure. Photos showing the performance level and defects can be included in the daily reports.
Functionality includes quick recording of:
- Weather, temperature and humidity
- Attendees and site staffing
- Performance level, deficiencies, delays, hindrances, and acceptance
- Instructions and additional works given
- Execution of important building operations, tests and measurements
- Statements on materials, deliveries, storage, test specimen, and drawing deliveries.