Art Affair Artist Edition is a software for the business of Art.
Components are all the things you use to create your artwork. It's likely you'll have many different types of components since many artists work with mixed media.
* Completely customizable categories
* Sort, filter, search and group on almost any information entered
* Low inventory re-order reminder
* Automatic calculation of unit cost
* Automatic inventory adjustment when inventory items are used in a work (Art Affair - Artist Edition only)
Works are the artworks you create.
* Record instructions for reproducing your artwork, including photos or illustrations, for articles and classes.
* Automatic calculation of component costs
* Automatic calculation of suggested sale price (both retail and wholesale)
* Automatic calculation of time costs
* Automatic calculation of profit
* Record On-Line auction information
* Invoice, consign or add your work to a catalog with one button click
* Unlimited photos and comments
* Keep track of unlimited number of copies of a work under 1 work record and number these copies with 2 different formats with one click
* Record estimated completion for commission or other works
* Keep track of shipping information
* Track sale and consignment of your works
You can record information about events such as sales, shows, classes and competitions that you are in or wish to attend in the Events section of Art Affair.
* See all works sold at a show or sale and your total profit
* Record expenses associated with a show, class or other event such as travel expenses, booth fees, etc.
* Automatically enter an event in your schedule.
- Contacts include your vendors, customers, consigners, prospects and students.
* Indicate which contacts should receive a newsletter or other mailing
* Record both actual and shipping addresses
* View all works sold to a customer and your profit from those sales
* View all components purchased from a vendor and their cost
* View all works consigned to a consignee
* Unlimited comments
* Enter individual employee contact information for companies
The schedule is the place to keep track of everything that fills your busy day.
* View by month, week, day or any combination thereof.
* Assign priorities to appointments and events
* Assign categories and color code your appointments
Several charts are currently available which graphically illustrate many characteristics of your component inventory and your works.
* Print charts to paper
* Save charts to graphic files in several different formats
* Copy charts to the clipboard to paste into other applications
There is even an option to save report data to a text file suitable for import into most other software.
* Includes lists and detail reports for components and works
* Print labels in two different formats. Choose where to start printing on a label sheet to make use of all labels
* Up to 3 separate taxes on invoices
* Customized logos, contact information and comments and up to 3 tax amounts on Invoices
* Print catalogs complete with cover sheet and index
* Choose which records are included in a report and in what order they are printed.
* Print invoices and consignment bill of materials
* Save reports to a rich text file, a comma delimited file (for import into excel and other software), or a PDF file.
Limitations in downloadable version: