TextPipe Standard is the reduced feature set version of TextPipe Pro
TextPipe Standard provides a subset of filters at a reduced cost. The Standard Edition still provides full End Of Line conversion between DOS/Mac/Unix files, multi-file support, and the most commonly used functions.
TextPipe's unmatched power comes from its arsenal of over 60 manipulation filters, its unique architecture and its tremendous flexibility in combining these filters to suit each task.
- Make multiple changes to multiple files in just one pass (eg 50 changes across 1 million files)
- Restrict changes to line or column ranges, Tab or CSV field ranges, matching lines, inside and between HTML tags and other criteria
- Fix text or binary files of any size - even files larger than 10 Gigabytes!
It doesn't matter if you need to fix a million files on your website, or one super huge file larger than 10 Gigabytes - TextPipe will do it all - and all in one pass, even if you need to make 200 search and replaces, remove blank lines, sort the file, and output any HTML tags to a second file.
Use TextPipe to update your web site, reformat and standardize electronic text and program source code, data mine unstructured text reports and your competitor's web sites, split files or join files together, convert between a variety of mainframe and PC data formats - the possibilities are simply endless.
TextPipe handles both text and binary files with equal ease. File formats you can convert and extract data from include:
- HTML, XML and other structured documents from the WWW
- Fixed length, CSV and Tab-delimited sequential files
- Unix, Macintosh, Mainframe and PC end-of-line formats
- ASCII, ANSI, Unicode and EBCDIC text files
- Inside Zip files, and the new Microsoft Office 2007 formats DOCX, XLSX, PPTX
- Rich Text Files (RTF)
- Files with tagged data fields
- Downloaded text files (e.g. news retrieval, financial, real estate)
- Screen scrapes and captures
- Structured and unstructured reports of any size or dimension
- Framemaker MIF files and more.