| Size:||2.50 MB|
| Publisher:||Panergy Ltd.|
| Date Added:||Sep 21, 2013|
| License [?]:||Shareware (USD$19.95 to buy)|
| Operating System:||WinXP, WinVista, WinME, Win98, Win2003, Win2000, Mac OS|
| Download Links:||Download docXConverter|
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:|
Publisher's Description of docXConverter
" Convert docx, xlsx and cwk files to a format you can read with your own software. "|
- From Panergy Ltd.
docXConverter 3.1/3.3 allows you to easily open and use files saved in the new Word 2007 format docx, in the new Excel 2007 format xlsx and in the AppleWorks/ClarisWorks format cwk, even if the programs installed on your computer are not capable of opening docx, xlsx or cwk files.
docXConverter reads the docx, xlsx or cwk file you want to access, converts it to RTF (Rich Text Format) or CSV (Comma separated values) that are easily read by standard computer programs and instructs one of your programs to open the converted file. All this is done seamlessly and does not get in your way. The initial set-up of docXConverter is done automatically; you can be up and running in seconds. You can also adjust the settings according to your specific configurations or needs.
What is preserved in conversion?
docXConverter converts the docx or cwk format to RTF while preserving the content and form of the original docx or cwk document
* Paragraphs: margins, alignment, line spacing, tabs, borders, bullets and numbering
* Styles: character styles, paragraph styles, list styles, table styles
* Font name, size, style and color
* Headers and footers
* Footnotes and endnotes
* Page attributes
* Document information
* Graphics (with wrapping and scaling information)
* Drawings and word art
* Revision marks
* Comments and hidden text
* Language attributes
* Theme information
docXConverter converts the xlsx format to CSV while preserving the data as it is displayed in the original spreadsheet as well as the row, column and cell structure of the original xlsx document.
You can adjust the settings of docXConverter for your particular needs. You can define:
* Where the converted file will be saved
* Which application will be used to open the converted file
* Which feedback you want to receive after doing a conversion
* What format you want the docx or cwk files converted to (RTF or text).
* What format you want the xlsx files converted to (CSV or text).
Limitations in downloadable version:
30-day trial; 20 conversions.
Share docXConverter with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS