Everything of the website/ebook application can then be customized from A to Z:
- apply skins to the user interface (real skin support for ebooks), more than 150 skins + a free skin editor available;
- configure the user interface: toolbar with alpha-blended images, menus, status bar, printer...
- use scripting to control ebook behaviors and respond to user events;
- make portable ebooks running on USB disks;
- protect pages using profiles to make trial ebooks and restrict user rights (no context menu...);
- add password or registration key systems for ebook sales;
- use remote activation/deactivation to control uses;
- display splash screens or messages;
- add table of contents (TOC), search engine and favorite manager options;
- change icon and version information of the .exe file; digitally code sign it;
- create ebooks in kiosk mode or with dynamic effects;
- modify the about box and other dialogs to display your own logo and trademarks. No self-advertisement.
- and much more.
Create amazing full-featured digital information products like ebooks, presentations, CD autoruns, help documentation, demonstrations, tutorials, brochures or educational material, website archives... HTML Executable is mostly wizard-driven: its intuitive interface lets both inexperienced and advanced users get the most of their first ever executable website. Full context-sensitive help, samples and forum are available.
Limitations in downloadable version:
Nag message in ebooks at startup.