| Size:||51.40 MB|
| Publisher:||Adobe Systems|
| Date Added:||Jul 29, 2006|
| License [?]:||Shareware (USD$399.00 to buy)|
| Operating System:||WinXP, Win98, Win2000|
| Requirements:||Intel Pentium processor, 64MB RAM, 120 MB hard disk space, 800 x 600 monitor resolution|
| Download Links:||Download Adobe Authorware|
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:|
Publisher's Description of Adobe Authorware
" The leading visual authoring tool for creating rich-media e-learning applications. "|
- From Adobe Systems
The Solution For Creating Rich-Media E-Learning Content
Authorware is the leading visual authoring tool for creating rich-media e-learning applications for delivery on corporate networks, CD/DVD, and the Web. Develop accessible applications that comply with learning management system (LMS) standards. Create content by importing Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and integrating them with other media, and then monitor student progress with data-tracking and database connectivity features.
Easy To Learn And Use
Take advantage of time-saving features to create e-learning applications and publish them anywhere.
* Common Adobe user interface
* Intuitive workflow and tools: Speed development with drag-and-drop icons, templates, and wizards, as well as the flowline metaphor.
* One-button publishing
* Import PowerPoint files
Optimized For Experts
Use popular programs and technologies along with robust scripting to develop a broad range of e-learning applications.
* Fully scriptable: So it's easier to create commands, Knowledge Objects, and extensible content.
* Build-in data tracking: Tools needed to track student results with built-in tracking functions and variables.
Complies With Standards
Support for XML, accessibility, and LMS lets you create rich-media e-learning applications that are compatible with LMS standards.
* Reusable, interoperable content: Complies with Aviation Industry CBT Committee (AICC), Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL), and IMS standards.
* LMS Knowledge Objects
Intuitive Authoring Tools
* Intuitive Flowline
* Powerful Templates and Wizards
* Built-in Interactivity
* Knowledge Objects
* Custom Buttons
* Windows Controls
* Track Student Results
* Enhanced Rich-Media Support
* Adobe Flash MX support
* Media synchronization
* MP3 streaming audio
* DVD playback
* Anti-Aliased text
* Rich text editor
* Apple Mac OS X playback
* Built-In Data Tracking
* XML Import and Export
* Learning Object Content Packager
* ActiveX Support
* SCORM Metadata Editor
* Authorware Application Accessibility
* Text-to-Speech Xtra
* Powerful navigation
* Full-Text search and retrieval
* External media
* Media management
* Enhanced calculation editor: Syntax highlighting, formatting and other useful features
* Alpha Channel support: Add rich transparency effects to graphics for a more professional appearance
* Versatile delivery: Develop once and deliver across a broad range of platforms
* Nonmodal Commands: Easier to write and use such commands as the improved spell checker, bug trackers and importers
* Xtra extensions: Third-party plugins that provide additional functions as printing, encryption, advanced database support and text-to-speech
* Extensible commands menu: Launch the RTF Objects Editor or the Find Xtras command from the Commands menu
Limitations in downloadable version:
Share Adobe Authorware with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS