UML Diagram is ideal for software engineers and software designers who need to draw detailed software design documentation.
Edraw UML Diagram is a new software diagram design tool which works in the following drawing fields: UML Model Diagram, COM and OLE, Data Flow Model Diagram, Jacobson Use Case, SSADM, Program Structure Diagrams, Enterprise Application, Nassi-Shneiderman, Booch OOD, ROOM, Shlaer-Mellor OOA, Yourdon and Coad.
Lot's UML diagram templates and UML diagram examples will help to quickly create most common UML diagrams. Easy to draw UML model diagram, UML use case diagrams, UML sequence diagrams, UML activity diagrams, UML collaborate diagrams, UML statechart diagrams, UML component diagrams, UML static structure diagrams, UML package diagrams and UML deployment diagrams.
* Easy to draw the common software diagrams and UML diagrams.
* Rich templates and examples of UML diagrams and software diagrams. Drawing does not need to start a new. Just drag the ready-made shapes from the toolbar and drop them on your page. Drawing couldn't be easier!
* You don't need to be an artist to create great-looking results! Edraw helps you align and arrange everything perfectly.
* Common graphic format support and printing what your see is what you get.
* What You See Is What You Get. Zooming, scrolling, multi selection and multi-level undo/redo supported. No artistic skill is required. Automatically aligns and arranges everything to look great.
* Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text and symbol for each object of the diagram are available.
Limitations in downloadable version: