Parent Tools is a powerful yet easy-to-use tool for monitoring and controlling AIM. With this software, you can silently save all conversations, block features, and limit online time.
- Silently record Instant Message and Chat Room conversations: Parent Tools comes loaded with powerful tools to monitor all chat and instant message conversations from any screen name on your computer. Saved conversations are hidden, compressed, and encrypted for maximum security.
- Limit online time to a certain number of hours per day: Set online time limits for all screen names or create different limits for each different screen name on your computer.
- Create an online schedule to limit times per day online: Create schedules where screen names can only sign on at your specified times
- Disable chat rooms with objectionable titles: Block out objectionable chat rooms that contain words or phrases that you specify.
- Disable incoming and outgoing IMs from select screen names: Block any screen name for any reason using this feature.
- Disable several IM and chat features that could be used to deliver objectionable material: Disable incoming and outgoing chat invitations, the instant message "Direct Connect" feature, and the IM Talk features built into AIM
- Powerful stealth features to hide the program: Remove the Parent Tools icons while the program is running, and hide it from all visibility while its running
- Welcome Screen Setup Wizard: After installing Parent Tools, a helpful setup wizard will get you up and running in no time!
- Integrated Help Questions: The control panel window has a help context button at the top of the screen. If you ever have a question about what anything does, just press the ? button and click the item in question.