It is easy to set up and the administrator is able to control it completely from any remote location via a standard browser.
FTP-Broker allows you to turn almost any MS Windows computer into an internet FTP server.
This new version of FTP-Broker offers many new and powerful features such as controlling and configuring your FTP servers completely from any remote location via a standard browser, NT Service integration, built-in ZIP/unZIP capabilities, virtual files and/or folders, user snooping, automatic banning and kicking, multisite support, and much more.
Some standard features:
- NT service integration
- Control Panel Configuration applet
- Controllable IP number authentication
- User profiles and access restrictions UNIX-like FTP simulation
- Passive FTP
- Detailed logging of traffic and users
- Resume interrupted file transfers
- Anonymous FTP
Some of the POWER features and extras:
- Control your FTP servers completely from any remote location
- Assign virtual folders to each user
- Hide real location of Home folder (appears as root folder!)
- Powerful, threaded Event Engine with email capabilities, file forwarding, sounds and much more.
- User snooping : View all statistics about any online user like transfer rates, transfer statistics, downloaded files, etc.
- Multiple Sites support
- NT Domain integrated user authentication support
Extra power features accessible via standard SITE commands:
- Built-in ZIP/unZIP functionality available to all clients with sufficient rights
- Powerful COPY and DELETE features available to all clients with sufficient rights
- Execute remote programs from clients with sufficient rights
- Change your FTP password on the fly from the FTP client