Design 3D extrusions with this unique visual tool.
Extrusion Editor, a visual plug-in for VrmlPad
, offers you an effective method for creating and editing extrusion models.
* Visual support for every step in the creation of extrusions; all manipulations with the extrusion parameters are immediately displayed in the 3D window
* Ability to create the cross-sections and spines based on spline curves
* Advanced interactive texture mapping
* Ability to assemble created extrusions in complex models
* Expandable library of extrusions
* Full VRML97-compliance
Extrusion Editor allows you to create extrusion models from scratch or edit existing models. It offers you a variety of drawing algorithms for the spine and cross-section path. All changes are immediately displayed in the 3D window.
- Texture mapping:
In the Texture mode you can: move, scale, and rotate the texture, flip the texture vertically or horizontally
Extrusion Editor allows you to assemble extrusions in complex models and perform editing operations on the group of shapes. All shapes of the model are listed in the Shapes window.
You can easily manipulate extrusion parameters, edit the material, and control the smoothness of the surface using the Parameters mode.
- Library of extrusions:
You can add new extrusions to the library and insert their code into VrmlPad's text editor.
- Inserting the models into VrmlPad:
Extrusion Editor allows you to select whether the created shape will be inserted into VrmlPad as an Extrusion or IndexedFaceSet node. You can also insert the Extrusion node within Transform or Group node. This allows you to insert the set of shapes listed at Shapes as a single model.