Visual programming - create programs in a few clicks! StroyCode compiles ready to use programs (EXE), libraries (DLL), web applications (CGI).
In addition, you can generate Pascal/Delphi projects and modules. Modules creation wizard helps you get started. For beginners and professionals. Compiler is included.
See samples of programs created in StroyCode:
- #1: Example of using GetSystemInfo: displays information about the system.
- #2: The program finds the greatest common divisor of two integers.
- #3: The program, which obediently listens to all your problems.
- #4: Recursively collects all files by the given mask, starting from the folder where it is located. Saves the list to a file.
- #5: Example of reading Desktop path from the registry.
- #6: Example of using Windows API to show empty window.
StroyCode is good for learning programming.
StroyCode also contains additional components:
Resource editor for programs. This component is also offered as a separate Resoor
- Command File
It is used for compiling a set of command, which are sequentially executed.
- Structured Data
You can store data in the form of a structure of nodes with attributes. Each node has a name and can include nested nodes and attributes. An attribute has a name and text value.
- Rich Text
Text editor that is designed for writing programs helps, drawing up technical documentation, creating webpages. This component is also offered as a separate Mext
- Plain Text
Simple text editor based on multieditor. Set of elements and file format are the same as in FreeText