Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
Publisher's Description of Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
" Required to run and develop applications to target the .NET Framework 4. "|
- From Microsoft
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4 web installer package downloads and installs the .NET Framework components required to run on the target machine architecture and OS. An Internet connection is required during the installation. .NET Framework 4 is required to run and develop applications to target the .NET Framework 4.
The .NET Framework is Microsoft's comprehensive and consistent programming model for building applications that have visually stunning user experiences, seamless and secure communication, and the ability to model a range of business processes.
The .NET Framework 4 works side by side with older Framework versions. Applications that are based on earlier versions of the Framework will continue to run on the version targeted by default.
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4 provides the following new features and improvements:
* Improvements in Common Language Runtime (CLR) and Base Class Library (BCL)
* Improvements in ADO.NET
* Enhancements to ASP.NET
* Improvements in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
* Improvements to Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) such as support for WCF Workflow Services enabling workflow programs with messaging activities, correlation support.
* Improvements in Data Access and Modeling
* Innovations in the Visual Basic and C# languages, for example statement lambdas, implicit line continuations, dynamic dispatch, and named/optional parameters.
* Innovative new parallel-programming features such as parallel loop support, Task Parallel Library (TPL), Parallel LINQ (PLINQ), and coordination data structures which let developers harness the power of multi-core processors.
Important: Make sure that your computer has the latest Windows service pack and critical updates.
Share Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS