Complete PC backup and restore software for home and home office users that can protect family pictures, videos, music, and important documents stored on your home PC.
Acronis True Image 2014 is an advanced, easy-to-use, PC backup and recovery solution complete with 5GB of free cloud storage. It protects your files, photos, media library, or your entire system, and stores your data wherever you choose. It performs full-image backups and restores your PC to the exact way it was before a crash. It even syncs files across computers and with mobile devices (using free iOS and Android apps). Keep your data safe.
Acronis True Image provides you two backup options in one solution:
1) Our original disk imaging backup option which enables you to create an image of your entire hard disk drive, including the operating system, applications, user settings, and all data. Use the image to restore your PC to a known working state without any reinstallation.
2) A new file-based backup option which enables you to backup and restore individual files and folders, like your My Documents folder or a specific file, like your latest tax return. A wizard walks you through all of the steps.
Acronis True Image 9.0 makes restoring your system even faster with the exclusive new Acronis Snap Restore feature. It also provides several additional enhancements.
Exclusive Acronis Snap Restore - Lightening-speed restore of your PC from an image. You can start working in seconds while your system is still being restored.
Exclude files - Save space when creating backups by only backing up the types of files you want to keep.
Differential backup - Decrease the number of backups you manage. Differential backups capture the changes made since your last full backup.
- Disk imaging - Even to the cloud: Backup and restore the exact configuration of your PC including your operating system, settings, and applications.
- Free online storage: Start off with your own piece of the cloud. We give you 5GB of ultra-secure cloud storage free for one year.
- Image backup to the cloud: Get double protection in case your local backup is lost or damaged, and backup anywhere, anytime without the need for locally attached storage.
- Incremental backup - Now online too: Capture changes since the last full backup to save time and storage space.
- Sync: The files you choose are synced across multiple computers or pushed to online storage and all your devices.
- Full Windows 8 compatibility: True Image 2014 is fully certified for Windows 8, so it's ready to go on all the latest PCs.
- Free mobile apps: Your files are available from all your favorite devices.
- Nonstop backup: Changes are recorded as you work, so you can revisit any file, folder, or your entire system as it was at any point in time.
- Try&Decide: You decide if you want to keep the changes made to your system by potentially dangerous software or websites.
- Set and Forget: You choose when and how frequently to do backups.
- Background operation: True Image 2014 works in the background and doesn't affect other processes running on your PC.
- View before restore: See what your system looked like during each backup, and choose what to restore.
Limitations in downloadable version: