Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124
Publisher's Description of Solid State Doctor
" An essential tool to provide performance enhancement, optimization, cloning capability, data security and firmware management for Solid State drives. "|
- From LC Technology International, Inc.
The SSD Utility Suite is an essential tool to provide performance enhancement, SMART monitoring and data security for Solid State drives.
This utility suite is a proactive support tool, giving you the ability to make informed decisions regarding your data - whether to back it up because of an impending failure, erase/wipe it securely or optimize the SSD using the TRIM command.
This suite is designed to enable faster performance as well as predict end of life by monitoring the lifespan of your SSD on Microsoft Operating Systems. Get detailed information on all drives, view information on the status of all SMART attributes and execute all built in SMART tests.
View and monitor the status of all SMART attributes with the ability to set up email notifications of SMART alerts or failures. Manually execute or set the TRIM service to run the TRIM command on any supported drive to maintain the write performance of the SSD.
Using the wipe utility, reset the SSD to factory fresh condition overwriting all data on the drive and completely erasing the drive. Once completed the drive will be in a raw and unformatted state requiring you to re-create partitions and file system.
- Drive information Tool – This will show you the basic information of every drive in your system: the drive model number, serial number, firmware version, port number, drive size, ATA version, supported features, drive temperature, lifetime drive usage.
- Overprovision Tool - The overprovision tool will allow the user to allocate a portion of the free space on the SSD to be used by the controller in the SSD within certain guidelines.
- Disk Clone Tool - The disk cloning tool copies the contents of the selected source drive to the selected destination drive.
- Optimize TRIM Tool – The Optimize Tool issues a TRIM command to the SSD which tells the SSD which data blocks are no longer in use, such as those left by deleted files.
- S.M.A.R.T Status Tool - This will display the current S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) status of the drive overall as well as the status of individual attributes of the drive.
- Secure Drive Wipe – The Secure Wipe Tool will allow the user to securely delete the entire contents of the drive. This feature will place the drive in its original unformatted RAW state without any file system. The data on your drive cannot be recovered after running a secure wipe. As a safety feature, the Secure Wipe Tool will NOT allow the user to erase the contents of their boot drive.
Limitations in downloadable version:
Timed full featured trial.
Share Solid State Doctor with Friends
(Disk Usage Utilities)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS