Only Vegas software combines real-time SD, DV, and HDV video editing with unrivaled audio tools to provide the ultimate all-in-one environment for creative professionals — high-definition and high-fidelity. With its unique, visual approach to digital video and audio production, Vegas delivers tremendous power, incredible speed, and maximum productivity in an uncomplicated, efficient platform.
The Vegas Pro 9 collection integrates two powerful applications that work seamlessly together to provide an efficient and intuitive environment for video and broadcast professionals. This comprehensive suite offers the most robust and progressive platform available for content creation and production. With broad format support, superior effects processing, unparalleled audio support, and a full complement of editorial tools, the Vegas Pro 9 collection streamlines your workflow. From acquisition to delivery, from camera to Blu-ray Disc, the Vegas Pro 9 collection delivers exactly what you need to produce outstanding results.
- Precise Editing Tools: Edit SD or HD video with drag-and-drop functionality, mouse and keyboard trimming, and ripple editing.
- Efficient, Professional Workflow for 32- and 64-bit systems: The interface provides a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production requirements.
- Broad Format Support: Natively supports the newest professional camcorder formats including XDCAM EX and RED.
- Superior Audio Control: Use unlimited tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand.
- Powerful Blu-ray Disc Authoring: Burn movies to Blu-ray Disc directly from the Vegas Pro timeline for high-definition delivery.
- Interactive Tutorials: Comprehensive help system, as well as detailed interactive tutorials that provide walk-through demonstrations of common features and functionality.
Limitations in downloadable version:
30-day trial. Fully functioning except for HDV and DVD Handycam capture, and export to certain formats that require third-party licensing (i.e. MPEG, MP3, and AC-3).