Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper is a very useful tool to convert audio files between various audio formats and rip CD audio tracks directly to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE or MusePack MPC. You can convert directly from one audio format to another (like MP3 to WAV, MP3 to WMA, MP3 to OGG, WAV to MP3, etc.).
You can convert directly from one format to another using different encoding parameters and presets. You can use embedded presets or make your own. With Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper you can grab and rip audio files from audio CD. Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper can connect to freedb online database and automatic download information about audio CD.
- Convert between MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE, MusePack MPC formats directly.
- Additional input formats MP1, MP2, CDA, WavPack.
- Pre-define output qualities to quickly set and manage the parameters for conversion.
- You can redefine output qualities or make your own.
- Exact metadata tag conversion from one audio format to another.
- You can edit metadata tag for each audio file before conversion.
- Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper add to Windows Explorer context menu "Convert to..." option.
- Support drag and drop audio files to converter list directly.
- Rip audio CD tracks to variety of audio formats directly CD to MP3, CD to WMA, CD to WAV, CD to OGG, CD to FLAC, CD to APE, CD to MPC.
- Reliable and high performance CD ripping engine, featured with jitter correction to compensate reading errors.
- Retrieve disc album information from freedb online database.
- With build-in MP3 player, you can pre-listen any audio files or CD tracks.
- Full support ID3v1.1, ID3v2, APE 1.0, APE 2.0, OGG and WMA TAGs.
Limitations in downloadable version: