ACID Pro 7 software is a professional music workstation for composing, recording, mixing, and arranging audio and MIDI tracks. Key features include multitrack audio and MIDI recording, comprehensive MIDI sequencing support, over 1,000 Sony Sound Series loops so you can start creating music right out of the box, professional effects and Soft Synth support, superior mixing and editing, and more.
ACID Pro 7 software includes a custom edition of Native Instruments KOMPAKT. This full-featured VSTi sample playback engine comes bundled with over 120 instruments.
* Professional Multitrack Recording: For uncompromising 24-bit, 192 kHz sound quality production live or in studio, ACID Pro 7 software has an expanded set of features for maximum audio performance
* Innovative Loop-Based Music Creation
* Comprehensive MIDI Support: Experience unparalleled MIDI sequencing with real time MIDI processing and precise control over MIDI events.
* Superior Mixing and Editing: Dedicated mixing console for a flexible and efficient recording environment. Specify routing, assign audio effects, and use external effects processors with tracks and busses.
* Professional Effects and Soft Synth Support: Expand your sound palette with native support for VST instruments, as well as VST and DirectX audio plug-ins.
* Exclusive Quantization Tools: Transform loops and MIDI tracks into fresh, new sounds with our exclusive Groove Mapping and Groove Cloning quantization tools.
* Professional Workflow Features: Maximize efficiency with folder tracks and cluster editing to drag, pitch-shift, cut, copy, and paste sections of loops.
* Built-in interactive tutorials for step-by-step help.
* Free loops and samples
* Included with ACID Pro 7 software: ACID Pro Effects Rack, powered by iZotope, Garritan Aria for ACID Pro Player, Sonoma Wire Works KitCore, and Native Instruments Guitar Combos.
Limitations in downloadable version:
30-day fully functioning trial.