AbyssAudio scans your hard drive or CDs and lists your music files the way you want to see them.
- Information such as song names and author can be drawn from common tag formats like ID3 v1, v2, WMA tags, or filename.
- You can sort your files by any of the embedded tags - Title, Author, Genre, Album or Year. For those who use volumes (hard drives or CDs) and folder names to organize their collection, songs can also be sorted by volume and by folder names.
- Select specific songs or whole albums, and automatically launch them in your favorite player.
- Simply rescan disks or folders to add new files or remove entries for files you have deleted.
- Use the tray icon to launch entries from system tray menu.
- Search and Report functions help you to organize music collection.
Support: WMA, MP3 - ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and .4, VBR.
Pro version has three advanced functions, that help music collectors:
- Search in collection by certain file info - Song Title, Artist, File Name, Length, etc.
- Export collection to HTML or TXT file. Ability to customize hierarchical view.
- Neat internal player.