MP3 Butcher gives you possibility to cut or trim any pieces of MPEG audio files with high precision.
It allows recording of MP3. Program is able to record directly to MP3 file using Lame encoder or using Fraunhofer codec.
It also allows making mixes of MP3s. MP3 Butcher launched in advanced mode treats fragments on MP3 files as so-called "nodes". Connections between nodes can make an audio mix.
- Full support MPEG audio 1 and 2. It reads and saves mp3, mp3PRO, mp2 and mp1 files. These files can be CBR (constans bitrate) or VBR (variable bitrate),
- Almost full support (playback only) for following types of files: *.wav;*.snd;*.au;*.aif;*.aifc;*.aiff;*.wma;*.asf;*.wm;*.wma;*.mid;*.rmi;*.midi,
- Maximum file size 4GB (four gigabytes !),
- Support for MPEG Audio Tag ID3 Ver. 1.1,
- Microsoft Media Player engine for playback,
- Recording audio via ACM Windows system codecs or freeware Lame encoder,
- Multi soundcard support.