PDF Stamp command line 2.0
Publisher's Description of PDF Stamp command line
" Enables you to stamp, watermark content into a PDF document. "
- From verypdf.com Inc
PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) is an advanced product that enables you to stamp content into a PDF document. Besides images, texts and graphics, PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) is able to add links and notes. These processes can be realized in a determined number of pages with precise control over the size and position, the stamped text and/or images become a permanent part of each PDF document. There is no limit to the amount of stamps you could apply to a single document and no limit to the amount of documents you can stamp, As special feature you can integrate PDF Stamp into yourself programs (Include client side and Server side applications).
PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) lets you stamp watermarks such as "Confidential" on pages that include sensitive information or "Draft" on a preliminary PDF document to be distributed for review. You can stamp PDF document names, revision numbers, Date/Time stamps, pages numbers, contact information or any text that you need added to the file.
PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) Command Line features:
1. PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) is easy to use;
2. PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
3. PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) supports PDF1.6 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat 7.0);
4. PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) supports Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP systems;
5. PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) supports stamp to the page header and page footer;
6. PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) supports image stamp (JPEG/TIFF/PNG images);
7. PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) supports text stamp;
8. PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) supports graphics stamp (Line and Rectangle);
9. Output file (-o) -- Duplicates the original file with the file name you specify. Stamps are placed in the duplicate file, leaving the original copy unchanged;
10. PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) stamp pages using the standard Base 14 fonts and system fonts;
11. PDF Stamp (PDF Watermark) supports multiple line text stamps.
Share PDF Stamp command line with Friends
(Adobe and PDF Utilities and Plug-Ins)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS