123 Synchronizer for ACT and Outlook 2011 Edition
||Mar 27, 2011
||Shareware (USD$97.50 to buy)
||WinXP, WinVista, Win2003, Win2000, Win7
||Outlook 2000 or later and ACT! 2007 or later
||Download 123 Synchronizer for ACT and Outlook
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of 123 Synchronizer for ACT and Outlook
" Synchronize ACT! with Outlook/Exchange with Contact Specific Smartphone Scheduling Support and Windows Service Support for server configurations. "
- From 123-Synchronizer.com
The purpose of 123 Synchronizer 2011 Edition is to provide users with a tool to quickly convert, synchronize, update, and transfer multi-user ACT! Contact database into multiple individual or shared Outlook/Exchange Folders. Enhanced filtering system and options allow you to slice which segments of the ACT! database that you want to bring over to Outlook/Exchange.
* Synchronize ACT! with Outlook and/or Exchange. You can either synchronize manually or in the background, 123 Synchronizer will keep both your ACT! and Outlook/Exchange contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, and history in Sync.
* Unparalleled Speed. So you used to wait 15 minutes to sync your data with Outlook/Exchange. No more! Our expert synchronizer will reduce those long wait times to a matter of seconds!
* Enhanced Exchange Server Capabilities:
- Run as an Outlook Client to Exchange
- Exchange Server Installation Support
* Awesome Outlook Client Capabilities. Don't want (or can't) access Exchange directly, just use Outlook as your gateway. No problem!
* Multi-Exchange Configuration Support. Whether you are running Exchange in your own network or remotely, 123 Synchronizer 2011 works with Microsoft's Mapi interface to establish a reliable and secure connection.
* Support of one-way updating or two-way full synchronization between ACT! and Outlook/Exchange. Update, merge, or transfer contacts and their respective histories (and their owners), attachments, todo's, calls, meetings, etc..
* Unmatched Outlook and Exchange Folder Management:
- Map sets of Outlook/Exchange folders to individual users
- Share Contact folders amongst multiple users
- Share Calendar Folders and identify users within the folder.
* Exchange Compatible.
* Single/Multiple Client-Side configuration. Run the software on your PC/Laptop through Outlook.
* Server-Multi-User Configuration. Run the software as the centerpiece of synchronization between ACT! and Outlook or Exchange.
* Reverse Sync Commands. Send commands via the Calendar/Tasks body text and instruct ACT! to clear the calendar item and create a history entry for the calendar.
* History Filtering. Filter out which history items are brought over.
* Background and Foreground Processing. Setup the software to run in the background without any user intervention or without being logged in to the server (great for Exchange).
* Run 123 Sync Server as a Windows Service. You can setup 123 Sync Server Configuration to run as a Windows Service in the Background.
* Map User defined ACT! fields into Contact Fields and vice versa. Unlimited user fields mapping capabilities from ACT! to Contacts and back. Remember, read-only user defined fields cannot be mapped to be updated.
* Unparalleled duplicate prevention mechanism! Sync with an existing ACT! database with an existing Outlook/Exchange Contacts, Calendar
* Customizable FileAs field in Outlook/Exchange so that you can
* Synchronization of Notes/History to the Contact's Body Text
* Secondary Contacts. Add all the secondary contacts to the Contact's Body Text for easy access and retrieval.
Limitations in downloadable version
Share 123 Synchronizer for ACT and Outlook with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS