TextPipe Pro 8.7.1
||Feb 26, 2011
||Shareware (USD$395.00 to buy)
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 7
||Download TextPipe Pro
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of TextPipe Pro
" Industrial strength text transformation workbench for data conversion and mining. "
- From DataMystic
TextPipe is a multi-award winning, industrial strength text transformation, conversion, cleansing and extraction workbench.
One tool - One point of maintenance. With TextPipe you specify all your text processing functions in one place, rather than remembering and managing multiple manual jobs across various text editors, command line tools, custom scripts and Word and Excel macros.
What does TextPipe do?
TextPipe makes it fast and easy to convert, transform and re-purpose data in text files, including
* HTML, XML and other structured documents from the WWW
* Fixed length or delimited files (CSV, Tab, Pipe, etc)
* Unix, Mainframe and PC/Windows end-of-line formats
* Inside Zip files, and the new Microsoft Office 2007 formats DOCX, XLSX, PPTX
* ASCII, ANSI, Unicode and EBCDIC files
* Security log files from firewalls, web servers etc
* EDIFACT, HL7, SWIFT and other structured formats
* Spooled print files
* Structured and unstructured reports of any size or dimension
Seven Reasons Why TextPipe is Different
1. TextPipe is exceptionally fast
2. TextPipe handles files of unlimited size, even files larger than 2 Gigabytes! Other applications attempt to load the entire file into memory (grinding your system to a halt).
3. TextPipe's unique restrictions control precisely where changes are made. Restrict to a range of lines or columns, to specific Tab or CSV fields, between HTML/XML tags, and inside custom ranges. Restrictions can be combined, for example, to columns 1-10 of lines matching a pattern. Restrictions are essential for extensive but controlled search and replace
4. TextPipe performs multiple operations simultaneously. Other applications offer only 1, up to 5, or require a slow multi-pass approach
5. If TextPipe's 100+ filters don't suit your needs, you can use industry standard VBScript/JScript to write your own. Other applications either don't offer this facility, or force you to learn a proprietary language
6. TextPipe is unique in offering the EasyPattern pattern matching language for those not familiar with text pattern matching (regular expressions). EasyPatterns are English-like and very easy to learn
7. TextPipe can be scheduled for non-interactive use, and can be controlled by an external program. Other applications provide only a mouse interface.
It is trusted by over 1500 customers in 56 countries to
* Convert Huge Files Quickly and Easily
* Data Mine Unstructured Mainframe Reports and Online Web Data
* Cleanse and Reformat Electronic Text
* Update Web Sites
* Perform Data Warehouse ETL (Extract-Transfer-Load) Tasks
* Extract from Databases to XML, CSV, Tab
* Split and Join Huge Files
* Convert Between a Variety of Mainframe, PC and Unicode Data Formats and Encodings
* Pre-processing training data for SMT (Statistical Machine Translation)
* and 1001 other uses.
Limitations in downloadable version
Share TextPipe Pro with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS