||Jun 20, 2010
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Unix, Mac OS X, Linux
||Apache Webserver, Java
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of Openbravo
" Professional web-based open-source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for small-medium businesses. "
- From Openbravo, S.L.U.
Openbravo ERP, a web-based commercial open source ERP solution for SMBs-- the industry's first real alternative to proprietary software. The company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Point of Sale (PoS) solutions, the most popular in their market, are used in over 50 countries.
Openbravo ERP has many neat characteristics that make it stand out from the crowd and that make it the perfect businesses software. Here's an introduction of a few of those characteristics...
* Alerts: Notifications can be programmed to alert the user whenever a certain condition is met. A great feature to help ensure proper control
* Linked items: From any record in the application, users can access any other record in the application that is linked to it, as long as their permissions allow for it. 360 degree view of all the data.
* Dimensional Reporting: End users easily create customized report formats based on multiple fields and categories in order to extract critical integrated company data.
* Compatibility and Sharing: Export a single file or a collection of files to Excel, CSV, or PDF directly from the application.
* Email: With 1 click, open an email window to send information or attached files to your customers or suppliers directly from the ERP.
* Keyboard navigation: On top of being a web-based application, Openbravo has been designed so that it can be fully operated from the keyboard, without using the mouse.
* Modular: Easily create third-party modules or plugins; or browse the directory and select shared functionality created by other users to install.
* Easily configurable: Easy to extend and configure to be a perfect fit for your requirements.
* Roles: Users with different profiles can access Openbravo ERP with roles that are tailored to their work habits and that secure the amount of information they see and change.
* Scalability: Openbravo ERP can be deployed in a single server or on a cluster of them, serving up to thousands of users. Servers can be located on-premises, on the data center, or in the cloud - for example in Amazon EC2.
* Multi: Multi-language, multi-currency, multi-accounting schema, multi-organization, etc.
* Auditing: As a business software solution, any record in the system can be audited and traced to the user who created it, or the latest user to edit it.
* Configurable main menu
* Configurable language for each user
* Programmable alarms by specific user role or user
* Keyboard navigation for faster operation
* Skinable user interface
* Integrated on line help
* Possibility to attach documents, images or files to any register in the application
* Navigable network of information (history, related documents, etc.)
* Output of reports in multiple formats: .html, .pdf, and .xls
* Configurable filters and flexible record sorting
* Embedded selectors in the forms for the most used entities (products, business partners, accounts, projects, orders, invoices...)
* Configurable batch processes of tasks that can be scheduled on specific times
* Access levels defined per user based on roles.
* Auditing for each transaction.
* Support for secure connection over https.
* Support for CAS based single sign on.
* Simple integration with other applications through REST web services, easily supporting SOA strategies.
* Pre-integrated with Openbravo POS and Pentaho BI suite.
Share Openbravo with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS