Service Log For Microsoft Access 2000/ + 2.5
Publisher's Description of Service Log For Microsoft Access 2000/ +
" Affordable, multi-user help desk application, that is simple to use. "
- From Merging Technologies
Service Log is a multi-user help desk application, that is affordable, simple to install, and easy to use.
Core elements are:
To maintain good relations with your customers, the Service Log solution makes available the tools needed to provide the support and attention to detail, that prevents logs from falling between the cracks.
- Fast, easy call logging, easy call tracking, with the full history of all actions taken.
- Easily assign logs to technicians
- Logs are automatically set to a required date of one working day from listing, (calculates holidays and working days) and flagged to indicate the current status and duration
- Logs that are awaiting a reply for quotations, or are in the workshop, or awaiting parts are automatically set to "On Hold"
- Security ensures that only logs assigned to individual technicians can be viewed by them.
- Provides a flexible workflow. Your customers are kept informed as to the progress of reported faults, with emails being sent to confirm: That the fault has been logged, and the details, Quotations (approved or rejected), Invoicing (including a cancellation fee option) and a Batch Email facility, Statements, Log completion
- Your SLA Contract labour charges are automated for quotations and invoices, so you don't need to remember the different rates for each client and category.
- A fully functional Parts inventory.
Share Service Log For Microsoft Access 2000/ + with Friends
(Help Desks and Customer Support)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS