Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
||Jun 21, 2010
||Shareware (USD$499.99 to buy)
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 2003
||500MHz CPU Processor, 256MB RAM, 1024x576 monitor resolution
||Download Microsoft Office 2010
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of Microsoft Office 2010
" This suite includes Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Outlook 2010, Access 2010, Publisher 2010 and OneNote 2010. "
- From Microsoft Corporation
Best-in-class tools to grow your business
Microsoft Office Professional 2010
* Create dynamic presentations that resonate
* Express your ideas with speed and originality
* Create professional-looking Share PowerPoint presentations effortlessly
* Microsoft Word 2010
* Microsoft Excel 2010
* Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
* Microsoft Access 2010
* Microsoft Outlook 2010
* Microsoft Publisher 2010
* Microsoft OneNote 2010
Power your business with Microsoft Office Professional 2010, a comprehensive software and support package to help you run and grow your business. It’s all here: powerful e-mail and scheduling tools in Outlook, sophisticated information and data management with Excel and Access, and professional-caliber marketing tools in Publisher. And it comes with one year of technical support, ready to use when you need it.
Features and Benefits
- Manage business and personal finances efficiently
* Use built-in templates in Excel 2010 to help you construct a budget and track expenses right away.
* Gain insight from your data quickly with Sparklines, Slicers, and other powerful analysis tools. Illustrate your information with dynamic 3-D charts and graphs you can create in just a few clicks.
- Organize almost any project in one simple place
* Make OneNote 2010 a convenient spot to organize your important resources, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling plans.
* Create a OneNote notebook to collect a full spectrum of materials and media: documents, text, videos, audio, Web page clippings, and more.
* Find exactly what you need with simple tagging and search functions.
* Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the Web and other resources to your notebook with just a click.
- Create dynamic presentations that resonate
* Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 using a range of media, from high-quality video to audio and photos.
* Take full creative control with easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features and dramatic visual effects.
* Easily broadcast your presentation to customers across town — or across the globe.
- Express your ideas with speed and originality
* Get your creative juices flowing on everything from business reports to family newsletters with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010.
* Add visual interest to your text with dramatic effects such as shadow, reflection, and 3-D.
* Choose from an impressive array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages in just a few clicks.
- Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
* Use the e-mail, calendar, and task list tools in Outlook 2010 to stay connected to your people and projects more efficiently.
* Manage e-mail from multiple accounts all in one inbox, so you never miss a message.
* Add appointments to everyone’s calendar with a click using the Group Scheduling function.
- Create professional-looking marketing materials
* Create your own communications, using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, to do everything from marketing your business to planning an event.
* Work from a vast library of customizable templates to create postcards, brochures, e-mails, and more.
- Build your own database instantly
* Make the most of your business and customer data with professional-caliber database tools in Access 2010.
* Start fast with prebuilt templates you can customize.
You need to sign in with a Windows Live ID in order to obtain a trial license key to activate your software.
Share Microsoft Office 2010 with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS