||RiaForm Technology, LLC
||Feb 27, 2011
||Shareware (USD$29.95 to buy)
||WinXP, WinNT, WinME, Win98, Win2003, Win2000
||.Net Framework (1.1 or higher), 128MB RAM, 4MB Free Disk Space
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of Priorganizer
" Simple, powerful personal to-do list manager and task manager with subtasks and knowledge base. "
- From RiaForm Technology, LLC
Priorganizer is a to-do list manager like no other. The simple, intuitive interface lets you create not only to-do lists, but group those lists into hierarchies. Its familiar, explorer like interface and the flexibility it provides allows you to structure your task lists the way you want them. Creating tasks just takes a simple click and can be edited in place without popups. Once you've added your task just drag and drop it into position. You'll find Priorganizer so handy you'll wonder how you ever did without it.
* Hierarchical tasks. Hierarchical task lists gives you complete flexibility to structure your tasks the way that is best for you.
* Dedicated sub-task window.
* Tasks can be created, and even hierarchical task lists can be created, on the screen by clicking and typing the title of the task.
* Calendar showing tasks' due dates and reminder dates. Tasks can be dragged around or into the calendar, and even created inside the calendar by selecting a date and typing.
* Reminders. Any task can have a reminder date set. This pops up a window in the corner when the reminder date is imminent.
* Drag and drop tasks into position, or to structure task lists. Tasks can also be cut and pasted from one list into another or into position.
* Task status can be set to not started, in progress, waiting (when task is waiting on another task), sleeping (when the task is temporarily put on hold), deferred (when the task has been put off indefinitely), complete and unconfirmed (when you're not sure if the task needs to be done at all).
* Tasks can have a custom priority. Any priority can be set from 1 to 100. Shortcut menus or even drag and drop let you quickly and conveniently set the priority of the task.
* Task progress can easily be recorded. Any progress can be set from 0 to 100. When a task hits 100% it is automatically set to complete.
* Mark tasks as complete with one click of a checkbox in the list.
* High priority tasks highlighted as red, completed tasks strikethrough and move to the end of the list automatically.
* Lets you record the due date and automatically records when the task is started and completed.
* Write as many notes as you like for each task, with rich text using different fonts and formating.
* Records an abstract of the tasks notes and displays the abstract in the list beneath the title.
* Scratch pad lets you keep quick notes, both highly visible and easily accessible from the main task list screen.
* Edit tasks in the main screen without the need for popup windows.
* Knowledge base screen that lets you create notes, articles, records of web page links.
* Log and task archive.
* Schedule tasks.
* Integrated help system. Context sensitive, dynamic help displays relevant descriptions and suggestions while you're working.
* Task lists saved into a text, XML file. This allows the task list to be easily manipulated and viewed outside of Priorganizer. It also lets you record the task list in a source control sys
* Printing and print-preview of your task lists.
* Search - Now with the ability to search across all tasks, knowledge base articles and log entries.
Limitations in downloadable version
Share Priorganizer with Friends
(PIMs, Calendars and Schedules)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS