||May 29, 2010
||Apache, PHP 5.1 and above, Database (PostgreSQL 8.3, MySQL 5, Oracle or Firebird)
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of TUTOS
" A tool to manage the organizational needs of small groups, teams, or departments. "
- From TUTOS Team
TUTOS is the acronym for The Ultimate Team Organization Software.
TUTOS is a tool to manage the organizational needs of small groups, teams, departments ...
To do this it provides some web-based tools:
* a calendar for users and groups (incl. screenshot)
* Groups / Teams
* address manager for people, companies and departments (incl. screenshot)
* bug tracking system (incl. screenshot)
* product/project repository (incl. screenshot)
- with task management (incl. screenshot)
- with document management (incl. screenshot)
- with installation management (incl. screenshot)
- support of different roles (manager,developer,customer etc.)
- support of relations to other projects (base product, subproject etc.)
* mailboxes (imap/pop)
* timetracking on projects, installations and bugs
* Invoices / Expenses
* Inventory. Know your stuff
* Watchlists. Stay informed on changes on projects/bugs etc via email.
* Reminder. Let TUTOS remind you about important things
* Testsupport. Define Tests and manage the testprocess
* Scrum. Define a Productbacklog and burn it down in Sprints
* support for teams that are distributed over different timezones
* color themes / layout
* fine grained permission handling
* change history. Every Modification is stored with user and changed values
* customizeable (i.e. additional) database fields / modified text / extended slections
All these parts are heavily linked together to give a unique interface for the day to day needs of people involved in project management and development.
* Multilingual: The language of TUTOS is determined by the preffered language you select in your browser or by a users database entry.
* secured by password
- passwords in TUTOS database
- passwords via LDAP
- passwords via PAM (needs pam extension for apache)
All operating systems that are able to run Apache/PHP combined with a database like Postgres, Orcale, interbase or MySQL.
Share TUTOS with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS