" Management tools optimized for software projects, timesheets, Gantt, CRM, Scrum. "
- From Task Trimmer
The Guide - a better way to manage projects.
The Guide is an comprehensive Intellectual Work Automation system for software companies, it is like a compass that guides software development activities to systematic and sensible directions.
The Guide automates work that has never before been automated in software companies: project and process measurements, personnel skills and knowledge, customer feedback, standard adherence, real-time automatic audits etc. The Guide does not require standards to be followed, but encourages to it.
The Guide suggests what professionals should do next, and provides tools to do it. The Guide can actually automatically tell what should be done next! The Guide also tells what has not been done.
The Guide contains all management tools needed:
* project management (WBS, Gantt-charts, tasks, stages, ToDo lists, document templates, version control of project files, real-time automatic audits, measurements etc),
* timesheets and time tracking,
* work communities (including forums, blogs and WiKis),
* CV management and automatic CV updating,
* personnel and skill management,
* customer relationship management (CRM),
* issue management and tracking,
* professional services automation,
* and much more.
The Guide is configurable to meet varying needs. All features cooperates and various reports and suggestions of activities to take are generated, in real-time. The configuration provided supports agile development and Scrum, CMMI level 5 and ISO 9000. Own methods, processes, standards, best practices and other settings can be configured. Select dynamically for use only the features that You will use.
The Guide uses open APIs and can be integrated to other systems. Integrates to email. User interface is browser based and supports all major browsers. Easy to use, easy to install.