Salt Apps for SAP 1.1
||Revelation Software Concepts
||Dec 25, 2010
||WinXP, WinVista, Win98, Win2000, Unix, Mac OS, Linux, DOS
||VMware virtual platform that can play a .vmx or .ovf file
||Download Salt Apps for SAP
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of Salt Apps for SAP
" A growing collection of apps designed for SAP project team members. "
- From Revelation Software Concepts
Salt is a unique software platform containing a growing collection of apps and functionalities specifically designed for SAP project team members to make working with SAP easier, faster and more productive.
Imagine the difference the following would make to your day:
* To be able to see the difference between your SAP systems
* Being able to browse and access any system's hierarchy of objects and all known versions
* See all your Work in Progress across SAP systems
* To quickly identify work that may have been forgotten or abandoned
* Having automatic snapshots of unreleased objects available to fall back on
* The ability to monitor and set alerts so when nominated objects are changed you are notified
* Access to a Google-like engine to rapidly search your ABAP source code
* Salt is a client/server application.
* The Salt server is a virtual appliance that runs on a VMware virtual platform. Each Salt virtual appliance includes a complete set of Salt apps.
* When installing Salt, users install a small ABAP component on their SAP systems. This allows the Salt server to communicate with these systems.
* Users access Salt apps through a web browser or through the SAP GUI.
Salt can be used free of charge:
You can download, install and use Salt for free with up to 3 SAP systems, including one development system.
Salt apps are a growing collection of apps designed for SAP project team members to make working with SAP easier, faster and more productive.
On it's own, each app can make a difference to your day, as a collection however, the difference will be significant.
All listed apps come with any Salt subscription (both FREE and Paid)
* Version Vault
This app continuously collects and indexes versions of system objects and allows a user to browse and access any system’s hierarchy of objects and all known versions.
* Match Box
Instantly shows the differences between the various versions of objects or other objects and systems versions.
A reality check app, allowing you to quickly understand your SAP landscape integrity by displaying all object differences across the systems.
* WIP Window
Shows all Work in Progress — unreleased changes in development as well as finished changes not yet moved to production.
* Cold Case
Save some money (or just clean up the development box) by identifying expensive work that may have been forgotten or abandoned along the way.
* Code Ferret
Rapid, “Google-like” searching of the ABAP source code across every connected SAP system.
* Life Saver
Automatically takes periodic snapshots of unreleased objects for an author to view, compare or salvage, even when the original system is lost — a great rescue device.
* Watch Bot
Set notification rules that monitor when nominated objects are changed and set up alerts when changes are made directly in QA or Production.
Share Salt Apps for SAP with Friends
(Specific Businesses and Industries)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS