||Jan 20, 2011
||Shareware (USD$45.00 to buy)
||Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of MathProf
" An easy to use mathematics program to display mathematical correlations in a very clear and simple way. "
- From ReduSoft Ltd.
MathProf is an easy to use mathematics program. Through the use of two and three dimensional graphics, MathProf can display mathematical correlations in a very clear and simple way.
The program covers the following areas in approximately 180 subroutines:
* 3D Mathematics
* Vector algebra
* Linear algebra
MathProf helps Junior High School students with problems in Geometry and Algebra. High School and College students, seeking to expand their knowledge into further reaching mathematical concepts find this program very useful as well.
This program is also a tool for users of various ages and professions to create simple two dimensional drawings or to clarify and visualize geometrical correlations.
Because MathProf is so easy to handle it also helps to intensify the understanding of familiar subjects. It is required though, that the mathematical theme has already been taught and the basic correlations are known.
* MathProf has approx. 180 subroutines which are divided into specialized ranges of topics analysis, geometry, general algebra, 3D-mathematics, stochastics, vector algebra, linear algebra and others
* The program offers mouse-operated 2D graphics in approx. 70 subroutines
* In all subroutines examples are implemented, which give in particular an idea about the representation-technical layout of representations
* The program makes spatially freely mobile 3D-simulations in more than 20 subroutines possible with axis scaling and coordinate data
* An extensive on-line help with examples (approx. 600 sides) is integrated
* The user-defined layout of all 2D and 3D-Representations can be modularly defined and permanently stored
* In almost all 2D-Representations geometrical objects (like e.g. arrow, lines, text fields) can be implemented. These are storable and are thus permanently available
* It offers a 2D-Construction module which two dimensional drawings can be graphically created, analysed and stored with
* All 2D- and 3D drawings can be stored in different graphic formats and thus are available for the implementation into other application programs
* All computation results as well as screenshots of individual subroutines are printable
* All numerically determined computation results can optionally be faded in at graphical display
* The representation of simple, storable, self-defined constructions in the three-dimensional space is made possible
* It offers a formula administration which is available in many subroutines
Every mathematical subject is enriched with examples, helping the user to easily get an overview of a selected theme.
Limitations in downloadable version
20 uses trial.
Share MathProf with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS