Adobe Captivate 5
||Jul 30, 2006
||Shareware (USD$799.00 to buy)
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000
||1GHz or faster processor, 1GB RAM
||Download Adobe Captivate
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of Adobe Captivate
" Rapidly create, smoothly deliver, and easily maintain rich eLearning content. "
- From Adobe Systems
Formerly RoboDemo, renamed Macromedia Captivate in 2004 and Adobe Captivate in 2006 after being acquired by Adobe Systems.
Add software demonstrations, interactive simulations, branching scenarios, and quizzes to your courseware without programming using Adobe Captivate 5 software.
Go beyond screen capture and achieve superior results in fewer steps thanks to an intuitive user interface, collaboration workflows, and a multitude of timesaving features.
Easily integrate your content with eLearning applications and leading SCORM- and AICC-compliant Learning Management Systems to deliver content virtually anywhere.
Who uses Adobe Captivate?
* eLearning professionals
* Technical support managers
Rapidly author and maintain professional eLearning content, including multimedia, videos, quizzes, and interactivity, without programming using Adobe Captivate 5 software. Go beyond screen capture and work more productively with a friendly user interface, customizable widgets, project-wide formatting options, and efficient collaboration workflows.
* Optimized user interface
* Object Styles
* Master slides
* Automatic screen capture with smart full-motion recording
* Multimode recording for screen capture
* Table of Contents and Aggregator
* Roundtrip PowerPoint workflow
* XML file export and import for easy localization
* AutoText captions
* Professional project templates
* Streamlined workflows and enhanced usability
* Real-time reviewing of SWF files
* Community Help
* Collaborative development via Acrobat.com
Turn your creative ideas into high-impact eLearning content that attracts and engages learners with audio, videos, images, and quizzes. Use interactivity to involve them so that they learn better and retain more.
* Rich animation effects
* Multivideo support and synchronization
* Text-to-speech functionality
* Expanded asset library
* Adobe Photoshop layer support
* Rich media and image support: PSD, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, ICO, EMF, WMF, MP3, WAV, MOV, AVI, FLA, SWF, FLV
* Audio recording and editing
* Customizable widgets
* Support for right-clicking in simulations
* Interactive elements
* Support for panning
* Zooming by object
* Rollover hot spots
* Rollover images and captions
* In-context learner collaboration via Twitter
* Hosting and collaboration via Acrobat.com
* Randomized quizzing and question pools
* Selection from multiple question types
* Score interpretation
* Comprehensive scoring
* Scenario branching
USE POWERFUL FEATURES
Get everything you need for rapidly authoring, enriching, publishing, and maintaining various types of complex, interactive eLearning content in a single application packed with features.
* Variables and Advanced Actions
* ActionScript 3.0 publishing
* Adobe Flash Professional integration
* Adobe Soundbooth CS5 integration
* Adobe Connect and Adobe Presenter integration
* Adobe Connect Training integration
* SCORM/AICC compliance (LMS integration)
* Questionmark Perception support
* Microsoft Word export
* PDF publishing
* Unicode support
* Accessible content
Limitations in downloadable version
Share Adobe Captivate with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS