Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
Publisher's Description of Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
" Guide Indy through the hazards of a volcanic island in the south seas in search of part of the Infernal Machine. "
- From LucasArts Entertainment
1947. The Nazis have been crushed, the Cold War has begun and Soviet agents are sniffing around the ruins of the fabled Tower of Babel. What are they up to? The CIA wants renowned archaeologist and adventurer Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr. to find out. Grab your whip and fedora and join Indy in globe-spanning race to unearth the mysterious "Infernal Machine."
- Whip, leap, climb, crawl and swim your way through amazing 3D environments
- Survive the challenge of hungry critters, hostile robots, weird monsters, half the Red Army and more (including – oh no – snakes!)
- Puzzle your way through 17 chapters of a gripping, action-packed story
- Travel the world to exotic locales, from the ruins of Babylon to the labyrinths of the Nubian Kings
- All the weapons you'll need, including automatic pistols, machine guns, grenades, satchel charges, bazookas and, of course, Indy's trusty whip and revolver.
Share Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine with Friends
(3D, Arcade and Action)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS