||Aug 7, 2005
||Demoware (USD$79.95 to buy)
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of NetMailBot
" DOS Command Line Email client for sending and receiving email. "
- From ExclamationSoft
Send and Receive Command Line SMTP and POP3 Email on Windows
* Send SMTP and receive POP3 email on Windows through the DOS command line with the most flexibile and customizable product on the market today.
* Save time and benefit from automating the sending and receiving of email with NetMailBot.
* Features not found in any other email product on the market today
Extensive Email Toolkit
Create rich message formatting
* HTML formatting
* Plain Text formatting
* HTML and Plain Text mixed formatting
* Automatic image embedding
* Message Personalization
Strong Attachment Handling
* Attach one or more files
* Attach huge files: 10+ MB!
* Automatic ZIP compression
Detailed Configuration and Diagnostics
* Run as a Windows Service
* Log all mail server communication
Powerful POP3 Email Receiving
* Monitor email account
* Download and save messages and attachments
* Continually monitor POP3 email accounts
* Email forwarding
* Monitor directories and send as an attachment
Easy Database Integration
* Import from any ODBC data source
* Import from text or csv files
* Mail Merge
Limitations in downloadable version
100 recipient limit per email sent, no mass mailing.
Share NetMailBot with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS