||Jul 3, 2005
||Shareware (USD$199.00 to buy)
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 7
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of wodTelnetDLX
" Secure Telnet (SSL, SSH, VT100) Client ActiveX Component. "
- From WeOnlyDo Software
Secure Telnet (SSL, SSH, VT100) Client ActiveX Component
* Client ActiveX for Telnet support with SSH and SSL encryption
* GUI terminal screen with VT100 and Linux emulations
* Client certificates, password and NTLM authentication
* Uses FIPS 140-2 certified OpenSSL libraries for SSL
* Support for all major Proxy servers
* ZMODEM support
* Same interface for all protocols
* Available as x86 and x64 binaries
* Samples in ASP, VB and VC
wodTelnetDLX is a telnet client component ready to connect to various terminal based clients, most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. Besides supported Telnet protocol, it also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SSH1 and SSH2 are supported), as well as SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer protocol).
ActiveX version of the component has its own Terminal GUI (Graphic user interface) that supports VT100 emulation - so you can run your favorite UNIX tools with no need for 3rd party extensions - only with wodTelnetDLX.
Main features include
* Supports Telnet, SSH1, SSH2, SSHAuto, SSL, SSLTelnet and Raw protocols
* Includes both COM Component version and ActiveX Control in same package
* Has its own Terminal client GUI (only ActiveX version)
* Implements VT100 and Linux emulation (only ActiveX version)
* Supports NTLM Telnet authentication
* Has blocking mode for scripting clients (only COM version), as well as non-blocking mode (both versions)
* Supports negotiation for auto determining SSH1/SSH2 protocols
* Automatically upgrades Telnet session to SSL if available
* Connects with ease even with secured WEB servers.
* Includes Certificate Management Component - you can use OpenSSL as well as MS CertificateStore certificates
* Automatically sends login and password if specified
* Fires events when data is received, or key (even special) is pressed
* Allows transparent use of any of supported protocol. Change one property - leave other code the same!
* Supports context-menus of your choice
* and more...
Limitations in downloadable version
Share wodTelnetDLX with Friends
(Internet and Networking)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS