Elzaris DB Documentor 1.1.2
Publisher's Description of Elzaris DB Documentor
" An easy-to-use database documentation tool for MS SQL Server. "
- From Elzaris Technologies
DB Documentor is a comprehensive database documentation system that will keep database administrators, developers and programmers up to date on the structure of the databases they work on. DB Documentor is simple and quick to use and generates detailed documentation in familiar Microsoft styles and formats.
DB Documentor is a tool aimed at providing quick and intuitive document generation for your database servers. It allows complete control over which objects of each database to document as well as which properties of each object to include in the generated document. It is capable of generating documentation that includes multiple databases from a server and can render the document in either Html or Microsoft Compiled Help Format (chm).
DB Documentor is project based and can save your settings for repeated use. The saved projects can also be used from the command line. When running in command line mode DB Documentor provides comprehensive operational logging though the application event log and provides a system tray application to show documentation progress.
- Document databases in Html or Microsoft compiled help (chm) format.
- Document multiple databases in one file.
- Choose which objects and which properties of those objects you wish to document in a simple visual manner.
- Save documentation projects for later use.
- Command line interface.
- Built from the ground up to support multiple databases as they become available on our DB Elementals platform.
Limitations in downloadable version
Share Elzaris DB Documentor with Friends
(Databases and Networks)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS