Internet Information Services (IIS) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toolkit
Publisher's Description of Internet Information Services (IIS) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toolkit
" Detailed analysis and search engine friendly suggestions helps improve the relevance of your website in search results right away. "
- From Microsoft
Start with the free download, review your website, and make changes fast. The SEO Toolkit with its detailed analysis and search engine friendly suggestions helps improve the relevance of your website in search results right away.
Optimize for Bing, Google, and Yahoo! and more!
* Increase Website Traffic and Revenue:
Analyze your website and find ways to boost your number of hits. Use SEO recommendations to improve traffic and increase your revenue stream.
* Influence and Update Search Engines:
Control the access and display of your content in search results. Keep search engines current with the latest information from your website.
* Improve Customer Experience:
Discover and solve common problems in your website content and design to enhance your end user experience. Make it easy for your customers to find what they're looking for.
The IIS SEO Toolkit includes the Site Analysis module, the Robots Exclusion module, and the Sitemaps and Site Indexes module, which let you perform detailed analysis and offer recommendations and editing tools for managing your Robots and Sitemaps files.
Site Analysis Features
* Fully featured crawler engine
- Configurable number of concurrent requests to allow users to crawl their Web site without incurring additional processing. This can be configured from 1 to 16 concurrent requests.
- Support for Robots.txt, allowing you to customize the locations where the crawler should analyze and which locations should be ignored.
- Support for Sitemap files allowing you to specify additional locations to be analyzed.
- Support for overriding �noindex' and �nofollow' metatags to allow you to analyze pages to help improve customer experience even when search engines will not process them.
- Configurable limits for analysis, maximum number of URLs to download, and maximum number of kilobytes to download per URL.
- Configurable options for including content from only your directories or the entire site and sub domains.
* View detailed summary of Web site analysis results through a rich dashboard
* Feature rich Query Builder interface that allows you to build custom reports
* Quick access to common tasks
* Display of detailed information for each URL
* View detailed route analysis showing unique routes to better understand the way search engines reach your content
Robots Exclusion Features
* Display of robots content in a friendly user interface
* Support for filtering, grouping, and sorting
* Ability to add �disallow' and �allow' paths using a logical view of your Web site from the result of site analysis processing
* Ability to add sitemap locations
Sitemap and Sitemap Index Features
* Display of sitemaps and sitemap index files in a simple user interface
* Support for grouping and sorting
* Ability to add/edit/remove sitemap and sitemap index files
* Ability to add new URL's to sitemap and sitemap index files using a physical or logical view of your Web site
* Ability to register a sitemap or sitemap index into the robots exclusion file
Share Internet Information Services (IIS) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toolkit with Friends
(Web Analytics and Search Engine Marketing)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS