WinAgents IOS Config Editor 2.0
Publisher's Description of WinAgents IOS Config Editor
" An editor for Cisco routers configuration files. "
- From WinAgents Software Group
WinAgents IOS Config Editor helps administrators to manage their Cisco devices. It provides easy access control list management, creation of configuration backups and editing running and startup device configuration files.
Generally, WinAgents IOS Config Editor is a text editor specially designed to edit configuration files for the Cisco routers. It allows downloading configuration from a remote device, editing it, and uploading it back to the device. With IOS Config Editor you have access to all devices from one place. Also, IOS Config Editor makes it easy to backup the configuration of your devices.
Key features of WinAgents IOS Config Editor:
- Allows configuring multiple devices simultaneously
- Automates copying configuration files to and from Cisco devices
- Includes a full-fledged configuration file editor with syntax highlighting, bookmarks, navigation, etc.
- Simplifies access control lists configuration
- Allows creating configuration backups with ease
- Allows decrypting type 7 passwords and keys in configuration files
- Uses SNMP to acquire configuration files from remote devices
- Supports SNMP version up to 3 to guarantee maximum security
- Includes an own TFTP server embedded into the application. It is not necessary to install any third-party TFTP servers
- Includes an own SYSLOG server embedded into the application.
- Supports devices running with IOS version 10 and above
Share WinAgents IOS Config Editor with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS