Adobe Flash Professional CS5
||Jul 1, 2010
||Shareware (USD$699.00 to buy)
||WinXP, WinVista, WinME, Win98, Win7, Win2000
||Intel Pentium 4 and above, 1GB RAM
||Download Adobe Flash Professional
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of Adobe Flash Professional
" A popular industry-standard software for creating and delivering rich interactive content. "
- From Adobe Systems
Create and deliver rich interactive content
Adobe Flash Professional CS5 software is the industry standard for interactive authoring and delivery of immersive experiences that present consistently across personal computers, mobile devices, and screens of virtually any size and resolution.
Create interactive experiences
Express your creative vision and attention to detail and design pixel-perfect interactive content with exceptional typography, flexible layouts, and incredibly smooth animation.
Build web applications
Develop cross-platform web applications and content with an integrated development environment that offers intelligent ActionScript coding tools.
Wow your audience and produce engaging rich video content and interactivity that contains expressive, lifelike motion and animation.
* Text engine Take complete control over your text with print-quality typography via the new Text Layout Framework. Work with columns and bidirectional text, and maintain layout and formatting with greater fidelity when importing from other Adobe products.
* XML-based FLA source files Manage and modify projects using source control systems and collaborate on files more easily.
* Creative Suite integration Enhance productivity when working with Adobe Creative Suite components such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Flash Builder.
* Code Snippets panel Reduce the ActionScript 3.0 learning curve and enable greater creativity by injecting prebuilt code into projects. Quickly include functional code for things like timeline navigation, actions, animation, audio and video, and event handlers.
* ActionScript editing Increase development speed with an improved ActionScript editor, including custom class code hinting and code completion. Use Flash Builder as your primary ActionScript editor for Adobe Flash Professional projects.
* Object-based animation model Use object-based animation and visually achieve granular control over motion attributes with the Motion Editor.
* Inverse kinematics Take advantage of advanced motion capabilities and visually add realistic physics effects with new Strength and Damping settings for the Bones tool. Create natural, chainlike motion with a simple, familiar interface.
* Advanced native drawing tools Author expressive interactive content with easy-to-use tools. Draw stylized shapes and transform them into complex patterns and effects, and animate 2D objects through 3D space with 3D transformation tools.
* Video improvements Streamline video embedding and encoding processes with on-stage video scrubbing and a new cue points property inspector. See and playback FLV components directly on the stage.
* Support for an extensive number of device runtimes Deliver interactive content consistently for more runtimes across personal computers, mobile devices including the iPhone, and screens of virtually any size and resolution, and leverage integration with Adobe Device Central for enhanced testing and debugging.
If you are using Windows 98/Me/XP/2000, Please download the trial old version of Macromedia Flash MX 2004. However, note that this version is no longer in development and is not supported by Adobe.
Macromedia Flash MX 2004 was renamed Adobe Flash Professional in 2005 after Adobe Systems acquired Macromedia.
If you are using Windows Vista/XP/7, you are recommended to download the latest version of Adobe Flash Professional CS5.
Limitations in downloadable version
Share Adobe Flash Professional with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS