" Mp3 Player, Mp3 Converter, Mp3 Ripper, CD Burner and MP3 Sites Manager. "
- From Newera Software Technology Inc.
What is MP3 WAV Studio? It's a MP3 Player which supports MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and more. It's a CD Ripper which can rip CD and save as MP3, WMA, WAV... It's a Audio Converter which can convert audio files in any supported formats. It's a CD Burning Software which can burn audio CD On-The-Fly and quickly. It's a MP3 Sites Directory which has a directory of 100 MP3 sites for MP3 music download.
Features of the Audio Player:
1. Supports the following audio formats: WAV, WMA, MP2, MP3, VOX, RAW, MPC, AVI, G.726, G.723, G.721, Ogg, AIFF and AU.
2. Visual representation of audio data in the process of playback.
3. Easy-to-use playlist box, you can directly drag your music files from your Windows Explorer to this playlist box for playback.
Features of the CD Ripper:
1. Allows fast ripping from audio CDs to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG formats directly without intermediate WAV files;
2. Supports jitter-correction ripping modes to restore damaged tracks from scratched CDs.
Features of the CD Burner:
1. Records audio CD discs On-the-Fly and erases re-writable discs;
2. Supports majority of modern IDE, USB, SCSI CD writers assembled in 2001 year or later. Pioneer, Sony, Ricoh, HP, Toshiba, Plextor, Lite-On, Mitsumi, HP, LG, Philips, TEAC, Toshiba, TDK, etc;
3. Supports Buffer Protection systems, like Burn Proof and others for error free recording;
4. Creates audio CDs easily from wide range audio files like WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, RAW, VOX, etc;
5. Imports multi-session CDs and merges new files with an existing session.
Features of the Audio Converter:
1. Supports Batch mode for fast converting of several files at one time;
2. Converts from MP3, WMA, WAV, AVI, OGG, MP2, MPEG, MPC, MP+ and G721;
3. Converts to MP3, WMA, ADPCM, DSP, MP2, VOX, OGG, GSM, G721, G723, G721 and A-LAW.
Features of the MP3 Site Manager:
1. Includes 100 MP3 sites;
2. You can double-click the site name to open these MP3 sites with your Windows Explorer.
Limitations in downloadable version