||Oct 27, 2005
||Shareware (USD$35.00 to buy)
||Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of XG-Wizard
" Editor and Librarian for all XG gears - supports PLG boards, Audio and 32 XG parts. "
- From Achim Stulgies
XG-Wizard is an editor/librarian for all Yamaha XG compatible sound devices like SW1000XG, MU-, QY-, CS-, CVP-, PSR series, etc. It also can be used to edit all main settings of any GM compatible sound device (made by Roland, Korg, etc.). XG-Wizard supports PLG boards, FX Modules, Audio Parts and up to 32 XG Parts.
Some features in version 2.00:
- Remote Control Interfacekeep your hands on your MIDI keyboard all the time while editing your XG device
- Syx-Transmittersend any message to any MIDI device to setup your complete equipment (not only XG!) or to change a bunch of settings while a song is performed in a studio or live session
- Fader Automatizationupdates and animates faders, knobs env-, lfo- und filter graphics in realtime
- Integrated MIDI Playernow with progress bar, auto-playback, part mute, solo, loop etc. sends its output to the fader automatization too
- Mixer Modeto route a sequencer's midi output to XG-Wizard and pass it to the Fader Automatization
- Tuning Scale Macroscomes with more than 70 tuning scale macros but you also can create your own ones
- Delay Time Calculatorto e.g. easily synchronize a delay parameter to a song tempo
- Virtual Keyboardnow with additional wheels to trigger various controllers
- Transmit as Controllerto edit all GM compatible sound devices too
- XG-Mappertransform Controller in realtime into SysEx messages
- Key Playto play melodies or even chords on your computer keyboard
- FX SectionsReverb, Chorus, Variation, Insertion1, Insertion2, Vocal Harmony (requires PLG100-VH), Multi EQ
- Voice Selector with search & remote control functions# Drum Editor
- Keyboard Range Editor
- Audio Mixer
- Copy Part, init Part, set default value etc.
- MID & SYX file support
- Merge Music Data only
- Merge XG & Music Data
- Optional save without XG reset command
- Optional loading of 'hidden' SysEx data
- User Definable Color Interface
- And lots of other useful functions...
Limitations in downloadable version
No save functions.
Share XG-Wizard with Friends
(Learning, Playing, Creating and Printing Music)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS