DART Pro 24 1.10518p
||Dec 31, 2010
||Shareware (USD$299.95 to buy)
||Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
||Download DART Pro 24
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of DART Pro 24
" Audio tools for maximizing sound quality with eight restoration functions. "
- From DARTECH, Inc
New and improved tools for maximizing the sound quality of older or newly recorded audio.
DART Pro 24... the complete audio recording, sound quality improvement, and CD burning system that achieves the best results for your audio. You will be amazed by the power and range of the new, enhanced restoration tools and the exceptional audio quality they deliver.
Use DART Pro 24 to record from any audio source, or use with existing digital files to clean up and improve even the most troublesome audio problems. Use the included CD burning utility to organize your audio files into custom play lists and burn standard Audio CDs that can be played in any CD player.
* Works with 16 & 24 bit and up to 96kHz wave files and sound cards.
* Works with Music or Speech Recordings.
* Special audio restoration and quality improvement functions:
- Eliminate impulsive disturbances (Click and Pop removal)
- Eliminate broadband/wideband noise (Hiss and all types of background noise removal)
- Eliminate harmonic disturbances (Hum & Buzz removal)
- Noise suppression based on a psychoacoustic model of the human auditory system. (Improved results)
- Replacement and reconstruction of large and small fragments and losses. (Replacement and Drop-out reconstruction
* Many automatic and manually controlled audio tools. (For full control)
* GUI - Graphical User Interface for sound file visualization. (Waveforms, parametrics & spectral views)
* Filter Builder for unique combinations of tools and processing options.
* Batch processing. (For lengthy unattended processing)
* Analog recording. (Via the Sound Card)
* CD Rip & Burn (Audio CD processing)
* Documentation. (Online Help and Electronic Manual)
8 Powerful Sound Quality Improvement Functions:
1. DART DeClick Plus - Elimination of impulsive disturbances and low intensity wide band noise. The tool isolates and reconstructs irrevocably distorted signal samples.
2. DART DeCrackle - An advanced tool for elimination of impulsive disturbances, based on bidirectional processing of audio signals (it combines results of forward-time and backward-time signal analysis).
3. DART NoisePrint - A special noise identification function selects a fragment of a recording that contains noise only - a short piece of "silence" preceding or after a recorded signal. Or extract the NoisePrint from another recording.
4. DART ReTouch - Manual control of DeClick and DeCrackle including replacement and reconstruction of large fragments useful for repairing long-lasting disturbances or dropouts.
5. DART DeNoise Plus - Elimination of a broadband noise of known characteristics using NoisePrint to identify a specific noise pattern.
6. DART MaskNoise - Noise suppression tool based on a psychoacoustic model of the human auditory system. MaskNoise identifies noise components of corrupted audio files and divides them into audible and inaudible components, "masked" by the audio signal. Only the audible components are removed.
7. DART DeHiss Plus - A wideband noise reduction utility based on a standard noise model. Used when a noiseprint is not available.
8. DART DeHum - Elimination of harmonic disturbances. (Hum and Buzz removal)
Limitations in downloadable version
30-day trial with limited features.
Share DART Pro 24 with Friends
(Other Audio Utilities and Plugins)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS