123 Synchronizer for ACT and Outlook 2011 Edition
| Version:||2011 Edition
| Size:||73.10 MB|
| Date Added:||Mar 27, 2011|
| License [?]:||Shareware (USD$97.50 to buy)|
| Operating System:||WinXP, WinVista, Win2003, Win2000, Win7|
| Requirements:||Outlook 2000 or later and ACT! 2007 or later|
| Download Links:||Download 123 Synchronizer for ACT and Outlook|
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:|
Publisher's Description of 123 Synchronizer for ACT and Outlook
" Synchronize ACT! with Outlook/Exchange with Contact Specific Smartphone Scheduling Support and Windows Service Support for server configurations. "|
- From 123-Synchronizer.com
The purpose of 123 Synchronizer 2011 Edition is to provide users with a tool to quickly convert, synchronize, update, and transfer multi-user ACT! Contact database into multiple individual or shared Outlook/Exchange Folders. Enhanced filtering system and options allow you to slice which segments of the ACT! database that you want to bring over to Outlook/Exchange.
* Synchronize ACT! with Outlook and/or Exchange. You can either synchronize manually or in the background, 123 Synchronizer will keep both your ACT! and Outlook/Exchange contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, and history in Sync.
* Unparalleled Speed. So you used to wait 15 minutes to sync your data with Outlook/Exchange. No more! Our expert synchronizer will reduce those long wait times to a matter of seconds!
* Enhanced Exchange Server Capabilities:
- Run as an Outlook Client to Exchange
- Exchange Server Installation Support
* Awesome Outlook Client Capabilities. Don't want (or can't) access Exchange directly, just use Outlook as your gateway. No problem!
* Multi-Exchange Configuration Support. Whether you are running Exchange in your own network or remotely, 123 Synchronizer 2011 works with Microsoft's Mapi interface to establish a reliable and secure connection.
* Support of one-way updating or two-way full synchronization between ACT! and Outlook/Exchange. Update, merge, or transfer contacts and their respective histories (and their owners), attachments, todo's, calls, meetings, etc..
* Unmatched Outlook and Exchange Folder Management:
- Map sets of Outlook/Exchange folders to individual users
- Share Contact folders amongst multiple users
- Share Calendar Folders and identify users within the folder.
* Exchange Compatible.
* Single/Multiple Client-Side configuration. Run the software on your PC/Laptop through Outlook.
* Server-Multi-User Configuration. Run the software as the centerpiece of synchronization between ACT! and Outlook or Exchange.
* Reverse Sync Commands. Send commands via the Calendar/Tasks body text and instruct ACT! to clear the calendar item and create a history entry for the calendar.
* History Filtering. Filter out which history items are brought over.
* Background and Foreground Processing. Setup the software to run in the background without any user intervention or without being logged in to the server (great for Exchange).
* Run 123 Sync Server as a Windows Service. You can setup 123 Sync Server Configuration to run as a Windows Service in the Background.
* Map User defined ACT! fields into Contact Fields and vice versa. Unlimited user fields mapping capabilities from ACT! to Contacts and back. Remember, read-only user defined fields cannot be mapped to be updated.
* Unparalleled duplicate prevention mechanism! Sync with an existing ACT! database with an existing Outlook/Exchange Contacts, Calendar
* Customizable FileAs field in Outlook/Exchange so that you can
* Synchronization of Notes/History to the Contact's Body Text
* Secondary Contacts. Add all the secondary contacts to the Contact's Body Text for easy access and retrieval.
Limitations in downloadable version:
Share 123 Synchronizer for ACT and Outlook with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS