Recovery for Oracle repairs corrupted Oracle databases.
Supported Oracle versions:
7.3, 7.3.3, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g databases and backups
The recovered data is saved into a set of SQL files to be used for rebuilding Oracle database. This can be done manually or using an auto-generated rebuild batch file.
New in Recovery for Oracle 3.0:
* Data Browser added
* Supports Oracle 7.3, 7.3.3, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g databases and backups
* Recovers databases with auto space segmentation management (SEGMENT_SPACE_MANAGEMENT = AUTO)
* Saves recovered data as a SQL script
* Databases: recovers tables, fields, field data types, values
* Backups: recovers all objects, including views, triggers, stored procedures etc.
* Recovery Reports feature
* Big database files support
* Easy to use, no special user skills required
* Full install/uninstall support
Data Browser is a new feature bundled with the product, available from the same program group where Recovery for Oracle is installed. It is a separate granular data recovery utility to view and extract individual items from database.
Always try the Data Browser if...
* the standard wizard-style recovery mode fails or produces insufficient results;
* the source file is large;
* just a few items need to be recovered.
Tip: Recovery for Oracle Data Browser can be used as a preview and recovery tool on both corrupted and healthy files.
Limitations in downloadable version:
Data recovered is only partly