Build outlined freeform storage for your thoughts, ideas and information in an intuitive way!
You come up with this brilliant thought, or maybe your mother just sent you a recipe for her new chicken casserole. What do you do with this information? With ActionOutline you now have a place to put all your info and thoughts!
A simple yet useful organizer, ActionOutline consists of an Explorer-like interface where you can store and arrange all your information in a tree outline form. Arrange items using your keyboard or mouse, cut and paste branches, place checks or tags next to listed items, search information, print data, export to the external file, or link to web or local files.
ActionOutline can be your be-all, end-all solution to organizing your life. When you want it out of sight simply minimize it to your system tray where it's available for your next fleeting thought or item.
The possibilities for its use are practically endless: to-do lists, recipes, project notes, personal contacts, bookmark lists, reports, term papers and more.
With ActionOutline you can:
* Organize your bits of info in a tree outline form using an Explorer-like interface
* Arrange items using keyboard or drag & drop them with a mouse
* Apply rich text formatting to outline items
* Cut and paste branches
* Place checks or tags next to important items
* Search and replace information
* Print data
* Export to RTF and HTML
* Link to web or local files
* Encrypt and password-protect your data with Secure and Network Editions of ActionOutline.
* Access your favorite data files using menu and keyboard shortcuts
* Keep your data hidden in the tray with instant keystroke activation and deactivation
* Share your documents on the network with a Network Edition of ActionOutline.
* Create eBooks out of your outlines and allow anybody to read them without any software installation required.
* And much more!
Limitations in downloadable version:
Allows only seven subitems per outline item