The Home Disk Label is a CD/DVD disk label designer that helps you to create CD/DVD labels using various built-in label formats, clipart images, and layouts provided. Various objects, like text, graphics and images can be easily added to your documents.
Numerous image effects, like opacity level and image mask, in combination with other settings allow you to make visually stunning effects.
The image libraries used for either label background or image objects along with the predefined layouts simplify the disk label creation process greatly, making it possible to finish the work in three steps:
- Selecting label format,
- Selecting background, and
- Selecting Layout and typing in the necessary text.
1. Easy and intuitive dvd label maker interface.
2. Label Paper formats overview.
3. Custom mac cover designed labels and formats support. new feature
4. Clipart and background image libraries, thousands of professionally designed label layout templates.
5. Cover templates for jewel case and DVD disc case inserts and booklets, MiniCD, and other media.
6. Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, Text File, etc.
7. Insert JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, EPS and other format images.
8. Multiline Power Text function. new feature
9. Image effects using various built-in image filters, masks, tints, opacity value.
10. Support color gradients.
11. Support bleed printing.
12. Text wrap around objects, label outlines.
13. Text link between objects.
14. Text along Ellipse mode.
15. Support insert table to disc label.
16. Guides to align objects.
17. Export your disc cover design to JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIFF, and more image formats.
18. Barcode objects with major mac barcode types.
19. Print to a wide array of label and paper types.
20. Printer calibration allows to fine-tune the printer for accurate results.
21. Bleed printing, crop and trim marks. new feature
22. Epson EasyPrint support for direct to CD/DVD disc printing on Epson printers.
23. Bezier tool for creating and editing graphics.
24. Support save your label as a CD Label Maker document, or as a PDF, TIFF, Postcript file.
25. Background and Foreground layers help to create and edit advanced mac cover designs.
26. Printer calibration allows to fine-tune the printer for accurate results.
27. Support print two different disc labels at once, on a single sheet.
28. Snow Leopard compatible.